Wind gusting to
Highest gust today
- Select charts:
24 hours 10 days 3 months 12 months
- DIY Weather Station project plans and software available at Github.com .
- Project sponsored by Eugene Maker Space, Eugene, Oregon.
- Weather information can be delayed by as much as 10 seconds from the time when the actual measurements were made by the weather station.
- Wind statistics are calculated from a sample space of wind speed and direction based on a sampling rate of one measurement every second, where
- Wind averaging is a moving average calculated over the two minute period just prior to when the displayed data was received from the weather station.
- Wind gusting to is the highest wind gust measured over the ten minute period just prior to when the displayed data was received from the weather station.
- Highest gust today is the highest gust measured since 12:00 AM today.
- Daily Total rain fall is the total amount of rain fall measured since 12:00 AM today.